Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us and Just For Him will always act to protect your information.
This privacy statement (this “Statement”) outlines:
- Our commitment to protecting your information
- What information we need to collect
- Why we need to collect personal information from you
- Who we may need to share that information with
- How you may access the personal information we keep
This Statement only addresses the activities of this website (www.justforhim.com.au ). Other websites including those to which this Website links and third party sites or services may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
- We will ensure that we manage your personal information securely and judiciously and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other essential business operations and activities
- Just For Him will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
- We will always use lawful and fair means of collecting personal information and not in an unreasonably intrusive way
- Just For Him will collect personal information directly from you
What information we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases provided directly by you, and only to the extent necessary to provide a Just For Him product or service, or to carry out our internal administrative operations. For example, we may collect personal information from you when you fill out our membership application, place an order, or provide us with feedback.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive from us will determine the type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, contact details (phone, fax and email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), personal details and method of payment.
Why we need to collect information
Generally, we collect your personal information in order to:
- deliver products or services to you
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- improve our service
- protect against fraud or theft
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
Who we share your information with
Just For Him does not sell your personal information to other parties. We have a duty to keep confidential all personal information we hold about you.
Generally, our duty of confidentiality applies except where disclosure of your personal information is:
- Compelled by law; for example, disclosure to various government departments and agencies such as the Australian Taxation Office, and disclosure to courts under subpoena.
- In the public interest; for example, where a crime, fraud or misdemeanour is committed or suspected, and disclosure against the customer's rights to confidentiality is justified.
- With your content. Your consent is important to us. Your consent may be implied or express and it may also be verbal or written.
You imply consent where we may reasonably conclude that you have given consent by the actions you take or do not take. For example, where you acquire or use a Just For Him product or service, you consent to Just For Him storing, using, maintaining and disclosing your personal information to the extent necessary for us to provide that particular Just For Him product or service to you. If you do not consent to certain uses of your personal information we may not be able to provide that particular Just For Him product or service to you.
If you would like to access your personal information, write to our customer service department at:
JFH Pty Ltd.
Customer Service Department
7 Timbertop Way Beecroft
Beecroft NSW 2119
Please specify, as clearly as possible, the type/s of information requested. Just For Him will deal with your request to provide access to your personal information in a reasonable time - usually within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Just For Him takes reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to ensure it is corrected.
In certain circumstances, the law permits us to refuse your request to provide you with access to your personal information. Factors affecting your right to access include where:
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- the request is frivolous or vexatious
- the information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process
- access would be unlawful, or
- access may prejudice enforcement activities, a security function or commercial negotiations.